Saturday 18 July 2015

Spot the Difference II - back by popular demand...

Hey reader!!

Back by popular demand, another 'Spot the Difference' game I created for a funky magazine.

If you missed the last one I shared, you can see it by clicking here.

There's 10 differences to be found, and they are slightly harder than the previous game.  Answers below the pic.  Happy hunting! :-)

Daniel

P.S. This coming Friday/Saturday (depending on where you are in the world), I'm sharing the 'Spies, Lies and Mysteries' comic #1 with my subscribers.  So keep an eye out for that friends :-)


















The 10 differences are:

1) No rock in the foreground
2) No clouds
3) An extra pelican in the water
4) There is a ship
5) Flower petals are a different colour
6) Sun is in a different place
7) Sea gulls in the sky
8) Girl's singlet is white
9) Girl's flip flops are pink
10) Girl is wearing a watch



If you'd like a sneak peak at the comic I'm sharing with my subscribers next week, see the trailer below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!