Friday 24 July 2015

New Comic! Spies, Lies and Mysteries - Part 1

Hello :-)

Today I wanted to share with you, since you're one of my awesome subscribers, a comic I created last year.

This comic is the first issue in a series I am planning to redraw and develop further, depending on the response I get from you.  I have broken the issue into two parts, sharing the first part today, and the second next Friday/Saturday.

At this stage I won't say too much before you read it, but for those who have read my novel The Last King of Shambhala, you will recognise Aleksandra, the Russian spy from that book... 

And so in a sense, this series serves as a prequel to her adventures in that novel.

I hope you enjoy.

Daniel

P.S. If you enjoyed reading part one of this comic, you are welcome to share it with your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, or write me a message in the comments section below.

















































Oh no!  Is this the end for Aleksandra?  Is she going to get caught? ...

CLICK HERE to read part 2!


You also might like to read the book the character Aleksandra comes from.  You can do so by clicking here.

Or, if you'd like another comic, and ever wandered what would happen if the doodles you draw in your notebooks ever came alive... well, then click here and go on a funny, freaky, fantastical adventure!

P.S. If you enjoyed this comic, remember to share it with your friends and leave me a message below, or on Facebook/Twitter-land.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!