Hey my lovely reader!! How are you?! :-D
It's been a while since we've chatted, hope you are having a freaky fantastic time and not been missing me too much :-P ...
(I'm working on some very exciting stuff for you, and so haven't had a chance to say hello on my blog, but don't worry, I'll be a better blog friend).
Below is a 'Spot the Difference' game I created for a magazine out of my art (I did a couple, and if you like it, I'll share another).
See how many differences you can see (there are 10), and then scroll down to see whether you were right :-)
Your blogging friend, Dan
P.S. Feel free to Twitter me, Facebook me or Comment below to tell me how you rocked at this game and how many you spotted correctly.
|Spot the Difference Game - Art by Daniel Grant Newton|
- There is a pot plant
- Butterfly on the left is a lot lower in the sky
- Crescent moon has gone down and the sun has come up
- The water can has changed colour
- Flower in her hair has changed colour
- Bottom right butterfly has changed colour
- There are no clouds in the sky
- There are no stars in the sky
- Shirt has blue coloured stripes now
- Forth line of flowers, 2nd from the left, is not yellow anymore