Thursday 25 December 2014

Hang in there... Preview of the next story arc in the Freaky Freaky Fridays webcomic

Merry Christmas Friday Freakster!

Hope you've had a wonderful 2014, and are ready for an even better 2015... I know I am.

I've got a number of very exciting story arcs coming your way in 2015 (including the one previewed below), as well as more art, the release of the comic series 'Spies, Lies and Mysteries', and maybe even a new novel.  I'm 75% finished writing a very exciting new one, and will soon be locking myself away for the many months of editing to get it to you.

If you missed the epic Christmas Special of Freaky Freaky Fridays, check it out by clicking here.  It has been described as "Noel Fielding meets Doctor Who", which is one big idol meets another in my mind.

Anyway, below is a preview of the next story arc in the Freaky Freaky Fridays webcomic.

Yours in weird,

Daniel


Freaky Freaky Fridays is the webcomic for those who are brave enough to be themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!