Monday 4 August 2014

Cover of my new comic 'Spies, Lies and Mysteries: Paint the Town Red' hot off the press!

Hey my dear blog buddy, 

Hope your week is going 'crazy, sexy, cool' good.  So last week I revealed a little bit of my comic showing a painting I had done, today I'm going to reveal to you - my super awesome blog follower - the front cover of the comic, and how that painting will be used.

Also, on a side note, if you live in or near Brisbane, Australia, an art gallery will be opening next week (Wednesday) and I will be there with my art and an exclusive look at my comic book series.  Contact me if you'd like more details.

Would love to see you there and meet you.

Daniel



'Spies, Lies and Mysteries', a new comic book series by Daniel Grant Newton


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!