Tuesday 6 May 2014

New Portrait With Coffee + Paint - by Daniel Grant Newton

New Portrait With Coffee + Paint - by Daniel Grant Newton







































Salut friend!

New portrait I made for one of my fans.  I used a mixture of coffee, and brown, white and silver paint.  Still getting used to painting with coffee.  It never seems to go where I want it to go because it is so runny.  :-/

But this turned out alright after I used paint to *cough* *cough* fix it.

I hope your week is going well.  Today is 'Hump Day' Wednesday.  As in, the middle of the week, and now it is down hill until the weekend.

Mind you, if you are lucky enough to love what you do, every day is an awesome day!

Want to see more artwork, as well as read and listen to great stories?  Then what are you waiting for?  Join the growing DGN Productions/The Last King of Shambhala family by putting your email in the subscribe section at the top of this page.

I shall post again soon.
Daniel :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!