Tuesday 21 May 2013

Exclusive first look at two paintings for my upcoming gallery

Hey my most wonderful fan, just took a few very blurry photos of the paintings I have done and thought I'd share it with my Shambhalan blog readers - that's you!

The two portraits were painted for special people, and although they grace your beautiful eyes and dance alluringly upon your imagination, they will not be shown to the public.

But the other two I am especially proud of, and will be part of a much larger collection that will be featured in an upcoming gallery. Despite the dreadful photos I took, I thought I would show you all first as you are my special peeps.

You know you are!

Enjoy! (Again, apologies for the photo quality. Next time I will not take my iPad into the studio but a real camera.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!