Saturday 22 December 2012

If you believed the Mayans, you just got PUNKED!

Hello dear reader,

I am taking a week's break for the holiday season.

In the meantime, I would love to hear from you about what you have enjoyed about this blog, and what you haven't.

You can email me on danielgrantnewton @ gmail . com

Also, if you are looking for a good Christmas present for someone, you could be the coolest kid in class and buy someone The Last King of Shambhala for just $9.99, making them quiver in excitement, thereby causing a cataclysmic eruption that fulfils the Mayan prophecies!

Anyway, have a wonderful holiday season, best wishes to you, and see you in a week's time.

Daniel

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

- T.S. Eliot

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed every post especially the latest sketch additions and the serial stories. The Mayan memes are also hilarious so basically - keep up what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anabel. I appreciate your comments, and I will have some more great stories in 2013. Including a web comic, and Don't Shoot the Messenger Season 2.

      Delete

Your comments are always appreciated!