Wednesday 17 October 2012

Book Trailer and Promo for Don't Shoot the Messenger

Hey again!

Just a quick note from me to you.  I've put up a promo page for Don't Shoot the Messenger with a book trailer and I wanted to share it with you.  You can marvel at it by clicking the big link below:

Don't Shoot the Messenger Promo Page

Also, I will post another book trailer with the lovely singing and guitar of (the artist currently known as) Anabel soon.  (You might remember her from my animation video).

That trailer, however, I will keep especially for you - my blog readers - and won't post it up on the promo page. So keep your eyes peeled. Figuratively peeled. Naturally.

Anyway, I hope you are enjoying the online book. I have the second half of the book ready to go up, and will continue posting very, very, very soon. Possibly even very, very, very, very soon if you are good.

Santa is watching.  (He's at your window... nothing creepy.)

:Daniel

P.S. The promo page address is: www.Dont-Shoot-The-Messenger-The-Book.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!